Friday, April 30, 2010

Style Mags

I have woefully seen many of my favorite home style magazines go down under...and I am not talking about dingos and kangaroos here!
Domino...possibly my utmost favorite of all times, even surpassing my love affair with Elle Decor...even tanked.
However, I have discovered a few replacements, that serve to make my grand perusals a tad more interesting and fun...and I think I have a new winner.

House Beautiful!

I love House Beautiful. It is full of pics...it has small tips and tricks, and I absolutely love how they showcase new finds, from discount to expensive based on the magazine's monthly theme.
Here a just a sampling of some of my faves that have graced the pages of HB so far:

















Pick up a copy of House Beautiful the next time you pass your local magazine rack, and get inspired!

No comments:

Post a Comment