Thursday, April 29, 2010

Buck the Rules

I have this sort of love affair with deer heads, you know, the deer heads you see in the study on Dallas or Falcon Crest? Okay, I know those shows have not been on since 1979, but still...you know what I am talking about.

I had gone back and forth between getting one or not, and I finally decided that I was going to make my office a cross between a man's study and a bachelorette pad...wanna see what I came up with?


Rhino Trophy...I went with a play on the deer head...and made it a rhino covered in book pages...how neat! Available at Anthropologie


West Elm Windows Daybed (the room doubles as my office, workout room, and spare bedroom)


West Elm Parsons Desk


Ikea Skruvsta Chair

With a few movie posters of Audrey Hepburn and Diana Ross...some stylish file and paper boxes, a good Ikea bookcase...and an ode to gay Paris on the wall....I think I would have a hit!

1 comment: