Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Interior Inspiration: Polyvore

I am sure you have heard of Polyvore, it is a site where you can play stylist or simply create interesting graphics using images you find online.
Well, I use it for style inspiration, and most often, I find most of my interior inspirations in the fashion world.

This set combines a denim Lanvin dress with gold and orange accessories and Louboutin espadrilles. LOVE!

If you wanted to take this look from your wardrobe to your home, here are some basic pieces you could use:


Garrett Sofa by Jayson Home and Garden


Audrey Chair by Room and Board


Safavieh Sante Fe Damask at Horchow


Mirroed Cocktail Table at Horchow


Ikea Rattan Footstool


Kuba Cloth Pillows at Wisteria


Gold SUzani pillow at Jayson


Alia Lamp at Neiman Marcus

1 comment:

  1. Now that I have figured out how to comment LOL I can comment on all the past post that I loved YAYY!!!! I love the colors scheme here. The Kuba cloth pillows look as if they can be put on either side and look great.

    ReplyDelete