Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Little Wedding Chapel in the Yard...

My wonderful business partner is getting MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YAY for her, and her ultra lucky husband to be (and she is mighty lucky herself, so shout out to the both of these awesome people)!!!

It got me to thinking...what if someone wanted to get married in their own backyard...how could they decorate, or better yet, how would I decorate & plan it for them? So...here goes!

The Dress
We have to start out with a dress for inspiration!!!



The Accessories


You may as well get some shoes you can wear again...and not those satiny things!

The Cake

I love this...and I would use these yellow hydrangeas instead:


The Bridesmaids



The Decor


Favors



White Hydrangea for Centerpieces at Tables (middle image)



White Tissue Poms Hanging from Trees



Seating Arrangements presented in Bed of Grass Table


These Yellow Pomander Branches would be staked throughout the backyard with tiny lights on them, to light up the evening!

FUN!!!

1 comment:

  1. First I would like to say thank you. Second where do I sign up for you to create my wedding into something that looks that good ??? You have created a inspiring, sassy and stylish blog that I enjoy very much. Keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete