Monday, May 3, 2010

Shoe Stoppers: Hearts a Ruffled

Every now and then I run across a shoe that makes my heart flutter...
and this one has done it.
I am sure I have seen it before, but for some reason when I saw it plain, in all of its glory...not distracted by some model's size 13 feet or a celebrity's toes which had been obviously stuffed in towering stilts one too many times...I felt my heart...well...ruffle!
It is a simple sandal, at its foundation, but it is the lace ruffling running up the front of the shoe that makes it so fabulous. It would liven up a simple black dress, or take your jeans, tee, blazer, and statement necklace up a notch on the glam scale. And let's be honest...the fact that they are Louboutins make them THAT MUCH more fab, because we know there are no other 5 inch shoes in the world that we would rather put our feet in!
LOVE THESE!





Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment