Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Pull Up a Chair

I have never been one to decorate my table with place settings, HOWEVER, I love the look when preparing for a dinner party or a family holiday.
So I have been on the lookout for some fabulous dinnerware and glassware that will balance the hard dark wood parsons table and modern chippendale chairs in the room. Nothing too girly, but definitely something with a little whimsy!

I guess I will be picking from some of these fabulous finds, or mixing and matching...

Set # 1
I love the mixture of the decorative plates with the simple plates, with the touch of blue! The dessert bowls are beautiful and the glasses give a modern edge to the set.













(Z Gallerie and Crate and Barrel)

Set #2
This purple and silver set is really pretty and gives some graphic interest to the table. I love the silver glasses, and how they play off the silver trim of the plates.











(Z Gallerie, Crate and Barrel, and Neiman Marcus)

Set#3
This is the Platinum setting...the Kelly Wurstler dinnerware with the scalloped mirrored chargers are definitely Hollywood Regency glam! The gold edged stemware rounds out the collection perfectly.













(All from Neiman Marcus)

No comments:

Post a Comment