Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Hand it Over

I have a sort of obsession with handbags...okay, an obsession!

I am partial to those actually carried in the hand...and maybe even on the lower arm...but I can tell you that I love them all, in some way or another.

My current list of favorites are a mix of "IT" bags and others, that just tickly my fancy.

Alexander Wang Rocco Baby Duffel
I love the duffel styling, the slightly smaller size, the rich leather, and the FANTABULOUS studs on the bottom for style and substance!

Chloe Paddington
My number one "it" bag of ALL TIMES...love the leather, love the lock, love the look!

Louis Vuitton Bloomsbury
A longtime lover of the Speedy, I traded in my love for this new baby, with the pleat in the middle, the Damier class, and the strap to wear as a shoulder or cross body bag!

Halston Foxy Clutch
It's Halston...and it is gorgeous with the snakeskin and gold latch!
It will go with anything...and did I mention it was Halston?

Proenza Schouler Suede PS1 Bag
This is BY FAR the best work bag ever, in this rich suede teal...I think I have fallen in love!

No comments:

Post a Comment