Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Favorite Etsy Finds!!!!

You know I love Etsy!
It is a great place for one of a kind finds, and things you can have customized and personalized! The idea of having handcrafted art in my home is both artistically gratifying and gives my home a lived in home full of personality!
So, here are some of my fave finds!


Customized Streetscapes from MemoryStreetScapes
I recently ordered one for my family for Valentine's Day...shhhhh! (They don't read this anyway!)


Stilletto Succulent Planter by GiddySpinster


Houndstooth Branches by Jane Joss


Heart Hands by Moonlight Aura
I asked Moonlight Aura to make this for me, and this is the exact replica of what I received. I LOVED it!


Cupcake Container by KG+AB


Princesses Picture Frame by WhirleyGirl
This would be a great addition for the little girl in your home...or the little girl in you!


Apothecary Jar Terrarium by Dakorah Gardens
I want a terrarium in a beautiful jar, just like this...hopefully with its low maintenance I could keep it alive!!!!!

I just love Etsy!

1 comment:

  1. Hello, How do I get in touch with you? There is no email or contact info listed .. please advise .. thanks .. Mary. Please contact me maryregency at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete