Tuesday, January 12, 2010

British Bon Bons

I fell IN LOVE with the home of Kelly Hoppen, a British designer, on Metropolitan Home site.
This dining room:

is one of my absolute favorites.
First, I am in the process of redoing my dining room...pics coming soon...
so I am obsessed with dining furniture.
Second, it is so luxe and lush and playful. The beautiful white Art Deco chairs played against the snakeskin wingback chairs. The big dark wood table. The large pendant fixture and the oversized desk lamp, to play off of the size of the pendant...work so well. The brown and white colors, mixed with the textures of the fringe, wood, skin, and leather is divine.
Just in case you didn't know...the look: Stylish Eclectic, with a blend of Historic, Contemporary, and even a little Modern design.

Makes me wanna sing: Kelly, Kelly, Kelly, Kelly, Kelly, Kelly....ohhhhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment