Thursday, June 10, 2010

Style in the City

Loved Sex in the City 2...but I am a Carrie kinda girl, so why the hell would I not love it...and Aiden...okay, anyway...

Like any fashion gal, I loved the clothes and the decor MOST OF ALL!
Let's take a look at some of my faves when the girls were indoors...


This was Carrie and Big's living room...and it was GORGE! That Billy Baldwin style Montauk sofa in MOHAIR...yes, MOHAIR, was magnificent and that low modern table, mixed in with these otherwise traditional pieces was glorious.


The CLOSET! I love how his dark and masculine side sets off her feminine and girly side in white!


Charlottes Park Avenue white kitchen with the Wolf stove with red knobs is fabulously lux and rich and well...white!


You have to love Carrie's apartment...it is darling and fabulous! The colors, the bed, the mirrored table, it is all downtown New York style!

No comments:

Post a Comment