Wednesday, June 16, 2010

June/July LONNY Mag Favorites...

If you don't know, now you know...that I love LONNY Mag (www.lonnymag.com)!
It fills the hole in my creative heart that was left when Domino magazine left the stands for good...
So every month, I take a good chunk of one day to just peruse all the wonderful images, products, and ideas that LONNY has to offer...and here are some of my favorites this month:















and a few of my favorite items:



Eduardo Garza Rose Quartz Bookends (www.eduardogarza.com)


SB Umbrella Double Decker (www.sbumbrella.com)



Jayson Home and Garden Gold Suzani Pillow (www.jaysonhomeandgarden.com)



Pieces High Back Metal Dining Chairs (www.piecesinc.com)



Eames by Herman Miller Leather Lounge Chair

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment