Thursday, March 18, 2010

old v. NEW: Color Stoves

I love the idea of an all white kitchen, glass door cabinet fronts up top. modern stainless handles. A stainless countertop with a a stainless below mount huge sink. A tall spray faucet. Subway tile backsplash, and a painted wood floor with MANGER stenciled in the center of the floor.
Pics of Paris on the walls. Black and white fabric swag curtains...and A BIG PRETTY BLUE OR RED STOVE.

So in my dreams, I wonder, if my stove is old or NEW?


An O'Keefe and Merritt Red Porcelain Model 420


Viking Cobalt Blue Professional Series Stove

Now, if someone were giving them away, and I could pick either...I might have to say I would take the Viking...and likewise, since those oldies by goodies tend to cost upwards of $3000.00 and are subject to a wide range of breakdowns, I might have to admit that I would purchase the Viking over to O&M. I must say tho, that little red stove is a beauty!

Pick: Cobalt Blue Viking

No comments:

Post a Comment