Tuesday, March 9, 2010

DeLuxe Dining

One of the chairs in my dining room broke, leaving me with only three woven rattan and wood chairs and matching table, all from Pier 1...in other words, not something I was going to have an easy time replacing.

So, it seemed like the PERFECT time to update the dining room.
I started with this:



I then cleaned up my hardwood floors, turned that Ikea Expedit Bookcase into a sideboard. Put the white doors on for contrast, and a wine glass rack. I wanted a mix of Hollywood Regency and Contemporary...so I paired streamline furniture with a bit of glam...a croc butler's table from ZGallerie, white beachstone table runner, rich white seat cushions, the round ornate back of the chair, and the red paint on the walls (Behr's Frosted Pomegranate)!

I am currently waiting on my Parson's Table from West Elm and I ordered some air plants, white rocks, and diamond table scatters for a custom glitz terrarium...

Pictures coming SOON!

No comments:

Post a Comment