Friday, February 5, 2010

Interior Inspiration: Rihanna

Huh?
Rihanna in your house?
HUH?

Well why not.
Fashion is an inspiration for music, books, art...why not my home?
It is not a literal interpretation of Rihanna's style, but a more figurative one that I am looking for, an urban avant garde bedroom!

So here we go.
First, here is a sampling of some of her hottest styles to date, for me.



If I were to magically transport her style into my bedroom, I would get this:


The Bed and Dresser Only, to keep in line with her simple base, jeans, black leggings, nude sandals, black pumps.



The clear on my side, the black on his side. I always think she has an either/or going on...the wild hair, the soft dress, the flirty jacket and the tough denim.


Missoni Home Bedding to make the room pop!


Some chrome Jonathan Adler lamps for fun and whimsy!


This is the urban, hardcore, fashionista side of Rihanna...the tough animal skin and the hardness of the chrome legs!


To put at the end of the bed.



The piece de resistance...the orange slipper chair which brings out
the feminine side!


Thanks Rihanna!

No comments:

Post a Comment