Friday, February 26, 2010

Everything in its place...

If I could have a list, a file, a notepad, and a compartmentalized organizer for every part of my life, I would be a much happier person.
Everything has a place, and everything in its place...that is my motto at home.
Magazines belong in magazine racks, bins, or baskets.
Pens and pencils belong in pen cups of holders.
Papers belong in document boxes or files.
Bills belong in the bill organizer.
What is so hard about that?
Well, the one thing that I have struggled HARD to organize is my jewelry.
While it is not the jewelry collection of say, Liz Taylor, it is a nice little collection, and I want to keep it stored, safe, and....you guessed it, organized.
I have tried jewelry boxes of all shapes, sizes and colors, but all have disappointed at some time or another...
but then I discovered NeatNix!



Plastic trays with velvet compartments that slide and stack together and fit in your drawer...genius.
No more bulky jewelry boxes on my dresser...
YAYYYYY!

No comments:

Post a Comment