Friday, October 15, 2010

You Fancy Huh?

I was on a fashion kick for a time, but now that I have some changes going on...I see some things around my home that I wanna change! Change is good and positive, and it is good to mix up your setting every once in a while to reflect the new you and your new mood. So, I found some interesting and fancy stuff I might like in my home...cuz I am feeling quite interesting and fancy these days!


This Time Talks English Clock is perfection...from Conran for $499. Most things are better in plain English.


The Chalkboard Globe gives you freedom over what is important to you in the world...its more than just places and names, it is where you have been and want to go! From Well Appointed Home for $298


Everything he touched, turned to GOLD. This Midas Carafe Set is perfect beside your bed...DWR


Wax Collector Candle Holder is just cool...DWR


Flat Bar Frame Chair for some shine...Hive


Zebra and Nickel Wall Mirror is really fancy...Flair New York

No comments:

Post a Comment