Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Esty World

I love etsy, it is a haven for one of a kind, handmade, goodies that will add the flair and personality to your home that you need to make it uniquely yours.

Here are a few of the things I am loving this month on Etsy for your home.
Check out etsy for other great gifts, jewelry, and clothing as well!


Monogrammed Wedding Vases by Maid of Clay!

These would make the cutest wedding or anniversary gift, or simply add your own monogram and get one for yourself...would work great as a pen/pencil holder for your office!


Micro Clay Wall Tiles by Elements of Clay

These are so stylish and unique. Add to a white wall for seamless textural interest, or to a colored wall for a stark contrast of unique wall art!
I would love love love these in my bathroom!


Felt Chair Pads by Inbound Thread

I hate regular chair pads, the kind that ties to the back of the chair. They are always moving, make you slide, and those pesky ties are always breaking off! These, however, are my kind of chair pad. First, they are made of felt...one of my favorite green materials. Second, they are slim, stylish, and ahhhhhhhhhhh...anti slip! Great!


Wire Sphere Light by Splurge
Finding a good pendant light, for an affordable price, is a task. Well, this one, you can use it as is, for a slightly rustic look...or you can cover in in the paper, fabric, or covering of your choice (make sure it is not flammable) to make a statement all your own. Personally, I like it as is...in a modern room...to play down the shiny, stark, hard lines of the furniture! But you do it your way...




2 comments:

  1. I'm a HUGE fan of MaidofClay. Thanks for featuring this talented artist!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Maid of Clay's work, especially these mugs! So unique and stylish!

    ReplyDelete