Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Online Obsession

Okay, almost EVERY day I check online at Jayson Home and Garden because I am basically OBSESSED by this store.
It is this collection of fantastic and unique furniture finds...that will make your room into the modern, eclectic, contemporary, or traditional room you have always wanted...with style to boot!
Check out some the best pieces, with style tips on how I would use them in my personal space!

The Rockefeller Sofa
This would be sitting right across from the fireplace in my study, with a couple of strong chairs sitting opposite. I would sit here, read my latest Toni Morrison novel...and even work on my laptop when being at my desk was just a little to Presidential.


Madeline Settee

Picture this, in an ivory bedroom with a sleigh bed done in the darkest of woods...this beauty is perched by a wall, with beautiful Vogue pages in frames above it.


Antique Argentinian Bench
Simple...in a long foyer...beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment